Terms & Conditions
When purchasing an entry ticket, the buyer accepts automatically all regulations regarding security, access and additional regulations corresponding to their visit to the water park. In the event of failing to comply with said regulations, the buyer hereby understands and accepts the company’s decision to bar their access to the facilities and that they hold no rights to any compensation whatsoever.
Entry tickets shall be protected against any damage caused by water and / or other liquids. It is forbidden to alter or copy entry tickets.
Each entry ticket can only be used by the person whose name and surname(s) are stated on the ticket. Ticket order cannot be cancelled nor amended once an order form has been submitted.
With your security in mind ticket holders are required to produce the credit card used for the purchase of online ticket (s), ID (such as ID card, driving license or passport) to enable identification at the gate of Splash Water park.
Tickets are not transferable and may not be re-sold or passed to any third party. However, Splash Water Park reserves the right to transfer tickets to another date at any time if it is deemed necessary.
All persons entering the park must have a unique ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER that must be retained during your visit.
The operation of Water Park may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
Splash Water park reserves the right to :
- Refuse a sale to any person
- refuse entry to any person or remove any person from splash Water park for illegal and offensive behavior or the person under the influence of alcohol.
- carry out reasonable searches of an individual or property prior to entry to Splash Water park.
- carry out reasonable surveillance of an individual whilst in Splash for security and safety purposes
There are inherent risks in the participation in or on any amusement ride, device or attractions. The users of an amusement ride, device or attraction, by participation, accept the risks inherent in such participation of which the ordinary prudent person is or should be aware.
Visitors have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while using the amusement ride, device or attraction and to obey all oral or written warnings, or both, prior to and during participation.
Visitors have a duty to refrain from participating in or on any amusement ride, device or attraction when under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Visitors have a duty to properly use all ride or device safety equipment provided.
Certain rides at Splash Water Park have age restrictions posted at the entry to the rides. It is important to read these in advance of your purchase to insure you understand any limitations a member or ticket holder may encounter. Failure to read these in advance will not constitute a refund.
Splash Water Park reserves the right to revoke without refund or compensation that has been used fraudulently. Guests that do not follow posted safety and security rules may be asked to leave park.
Refunds of any kind are not permitted; equipment failure on a specific water attraction does not constitute a refund requirement from Splash Water Park.
The information, materials, functions and contents provided in the pages of this website may be changed from time to time with or without notice at Splash Water Park absolute discretion..
You agreed to provide true, accurate and complete details asked in our online registration form.
Payment being made does not mean that your transaction has been accepted. We will only send confirmation via email for purchases that has been verified as genuine purchases.
You will only receive the ticket voucher via email from us once your payment has been accepted /processed by the bank. We will need at least 24 hours to confirm the status of the payment. Subsequently, the ticket voucher will be delivered to your email address as registered at our web site with conditions as below:-
- On next banking day if transferring is made on Monday to Thursday (e.g. Purchase on Monday, ticket voucher will be delivered on Tuesday and so on).
- On following Monday if purchases is made on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- On next banking/working day if purchases is made on Public Holidays.
Splash Water Park shall not be responsible or liable for any damages (whether, direct, indirect, special or consequential), late or non-delivery of tickets, loss, embarrassment, goodwill expenses or loss of profit incurred or suffered by you in the following circumstances:
- This website not being available;
- The email address is incorrect;
- Refusal from you (should such situations occur, the purchase is considered delivered & no refunds will be made);
- During non-banking day;
- Any access, use or inability to access or use this website and/or any other website linked to this website;
- Any failure, delays in transmission, interruption, errors, omission or breakdown of any equipment, system, server software or terminal of Splash Water Park or of the payment gateway;
- Any operation malfunction or defect of Your computer terminal, systems or software used in accessing this website;
- Natural disaster, violence, warlike situations and/or reasons beyond our control
Splash Water Park reserves the right to request additional information or documentation from time to time for verification purpose.
Powered By : Pixel Promote